Click HERE or the below image to learn more about and download the African American Vegan Starter Guide, including PLANT-BASED RECIPES, what, why, how, history, and more!
Eats & Drinks
Groups, Support, & Socializing
- Linda Middlesworth, Vegan Mentor
Grow Your Own Food!
- Schedule of Local Markets HERE
ADDITIONAL EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES:
- The World Peace Diet (book, more focused on history of eating animals and ethics of why to stop)
Colleen Patrick Goudreau
- Vegan’s Daily Companion (book)
- Joyful Vegan (book)
- The Vegan Table: 200 Unforgettable Recipes (cookbook)
Oh She Glows (happens to be mostly gluten free, too!)
Documentaries (Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, Prime)
- What the Health?
- Fat, Sick, & Nearly Dead
- Forks Over Knives
- The Invisible Vegan (African-American focused)