Gong Meditation – In Person
October 9 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Join us on a transformative journey of healing and deep relaxation, as we bathe every cell of the body in therapeutic sound and vibration. The Gong acoustically elevates us, creating a deep spontaneous meditative state that restores harmony and vitality to the mind, body and soul, leaving you feeling tuned, refreshed and at the height of physical and emotional wellbeing. The 90-minute event includes a brief discussion on the healing attributes of Planet Gongs, a 62-minute Gong Meditation, followed by sweets and community.
The Gong Meditation is best experienced lying down on your back or a similar comfortable position. Wear comfortable clothes and bring whatever you need to be relaxed for the meditation – yoga mat, blanket, pillow, water, eye mask, etc.
Benefits of Gong Meditation:
- Promotes relaxation and stress relief
- Restores vibrational balance and mind-body harmony
- Stimulates immune system and glandular functioning
- Encourages the movement of life force energy
- Supports deep spontaneous meditation
- Improves creativity and will-power
- Advances spiritual exploration and self-realization
Our classes and programs are funded by grants, sponsors, donors and clients who are paying it forward. Cancer can be expensive; we do not want finances to be a barrier to accessing our valuable programming. Pay-as-you-can with a suggested donation amount per class of $10-$25.