I LOVE this simple, yet delicious (and healthy!) coconut rice recipe and wanted to share it with you…
Thank you Angelique from Zest Kitchen for sharing this with us all long ago!
• 2 cups Brown Basmati Rice
• 2/3 cup coconut, dry grated/desiccated
• 3.5 cups water
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, powdered
• 1 Tablespoon grapeseed or virgin coconut oil
- Add all ingredients to rice cooker and cook until water has been absorbed.
- The finished texture should soft but not gooey and and easily separating with a fork.
- Serve warm, room temperature, or chilled.
- If you’d like add a little red pepper chili flakes and/or coconut to the top for garnish.